First time home buyer?
How informed are you?
Dave Alberda, deals with many banks and financial institutions daily.
Let him explain ALL your options when considering buying your first home.
• Get pre-approved
• Have all your options explained by a friendly expert
(ie. First time home buyers plan, using your RRSPs, no money down option etc. )
• Get mortgage rate protection – The rate of your pre-approved mortgage will be protected in case rates go up. If the mortgage rates go down you will receive the lowest rate at the time of purchase
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage will save you a lot of time and possible heart ache.
You will know:
- exactly how much you can afford
- your interest rates will be protected
- you can make a confident offer to purchase when you find the right home
“Focused on our needs, Dave worked diligently to find the perfect mortgage opportunity for us. He is thorough, very professional and responds to his clients in a very timely and respectful manner. As repeat clients, we have been delighted to recommend Dave’s services to family and friends and will continue to do so.”
Greg & Cassandra Graves